BABY MUSIC CLASSES: AGE NEWBORN TO 18 MONTHS
Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce program offers baby music classes, where we start with that special connection between you and your child, add in our unique blend of musical learning activities, and top it all off with the joy of shared experiences with the other adults and children in your class. Whether it’s dancing with your child, cuddling together for Quiet Time, or exploring a gathering drum, Kindermusik Cuddle & Bounce baby music class will be an experience like no other. Each Cuddle & Bounce baby music classes session follows a different theme and is filled with a variety of fun musical activities that will help your baby to start socializing, developing their sense of spacial awareness, and developing their sense of rhythm and phonetics through music.
For more than 35 years, Kindermusik has channeled their passion for music-making and early childhood education into figuring out how to provide the very best possible baby music class education programs to children and families. The Kindermusik family is committed to creating the very best music-and-movement programs in the world, and seeks to reach children in all cultures and countries through the universal language and power of music. To date, Kindermusik has shared the joy of music with millions of families in over 70 countries around the world. Each of our Kindermusik instructors are dedicated early childhood educators with a love for music. They believe whole-heartedly in music’s ability to help children learn and grow in all areas of development, from listening and literacy to balance and coordination! Their passion for music and knowledge of early childhood development ensures that each one of our young Kindermusik friends gets the most out of each and every class that they attend, and has a great start to their emotional, physical, and musical development.
Additional Course Information
- Flexible monthly sessions
- 45 minute weekly class
- Limited to 10 students per class
- Focus: Develop Baby’s Brain
*McMaster University have discovered that very early musical training benefits children even before they can walk or talk – Science Daily 2012
- Home CD
- Baby’s Literature Book
- Musical Instrument* *Included in every other monthly session.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CLASS
- A clean, baby-safe environment with padded carpeting throughout
- Variety of music ranges from calypso, classical, reggae to traditional music and more
- Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments to enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat
- Dancing activities that help a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with music
- Quality together time to create special memories, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music
- Exploration time of discovering instruments, textures, sounds, and movements to stimulate child`s natural curiosity
- Musical concepts like loud and quiet, musical form, tempo, timbre, steady beat, and more
- Expert advice from a Kindermusik educators explaining “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
- Tools and inspiration for home with your Kindermusik Home Materials
Kindermusik program is built on decades of scientifically-based research about how children learn most effectively! The research is clear: music enhances early literacy and cognitive development, strengthening crucial brain pathways young children need to succeed in school. The benefits of Kindermusik , include but not limited to:
Social and Emotional Development: Children develop social and emotional skills that are essential for school readiness—like the ability to regulate their responses and relate to others in complex ways.
Early Literacy: They gain the phonological processing, spoken language, and comprehension skills that are the foundation of reading.
Physical: By moving and dancing to music and playing simple instruments, children improve their gross and fine motor skills.
Creative: Activities that encourage freedom within a fun and friendly structure spark children’s creativity and provide inspiration.
Quantitative: Children build the spatial-temporal and reasoning skills required for math, science, and engineering.
Kids develop a life long love for music!